Emergency Management Phases
- Level 4: Normal Conditions
- Level 3: Increased Readiness
- Level 2: High Readiness
- Level 1: Maximum Readiness
Situation Report from the Palmview Emergency Operations Center (EOC) will be provided during the event on a daily basis or more frequently as needed.
The City’s emergency management is based on the following legal authority and is organized in its Emergency Management Plan:
- Palmview Municipal Charter, Emergency Management, October 2006
- Palmview Emergency Management Plan, May 2005
Detailed information responding to an event will be added as needed. Please check back regularly during an event for more current information.
- Sand Bags
- Municipal Services
Emergency management involves active coordination with other international, national, state, and local governments as well as non-governmental organizations.
- Volunteer & Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO)