The City Manager is a chartered position appointed by the City Council and reports administratively to the City Council. The City Manager is accountable for the administration of the daily affairs of the City and serves as the Chief Administrative and Executive Officer of the City.
- Assure that all laws, provisions of the charter and acts of the City Council that are subject to enforcement by the City Manager or by officers subject to his direction and supervision, are faithfully executed
- With input from the City Council, and with assistance from the finance department, submits an annual budget and capital improvement plan to the City Council
- Implements policies adopted by the City Council
- Provide leadership and management support to the City organization
- Serves as Executive Director for the Palmview Municipal Development District (PMDD) for economic development initiatives
City Manager: Michael Leo, CPM, MBA, EDFP