Welcome to our new website! Please give us feedback →

Do I need to hire a licensed contractor?

For any kind of work pertaining to electrical, plumbing, irrigation, or mechanical work a contractor with a master license in the field is necessary. The contractor needs to contact the city to obtain proper permitting.

Close window