How can I file a complaint on a police officer?

If you have a complaint, you may do the following:

  1. Come to the Police Department located at 400 W. Veterans Blvd. and speak with any supervisor.
  2. Fill out a Complaint Form available in the Police Department lobby or at City Hall.
  3. Download a Citizen’s Complaint Form (sworn affidavit)

Each complaint will be reviewed and appropriate follow-up actions taken.

Close window