Welcome to our new website! Please give us feedback →

How do I get a plat prepared?

A licensed professional engineer will be required to prepare a plat. You can locate a professional engineer or surveyor by contacting the Texas Society of Professional Engineers or the Texas Surveyor’s Association or by looking in your local phone directory.

Close window