How do I obtain a copy of an crash report?

Complete the Crash Report Request Form

Provide a copy of your photo ID

For attorneys, insurance companies or other representatives, please provide a letter of authorization of a letter of representation for your client / insured.

Turn in the above paperwork in person at the Palmview Police Department, or mail the information to 400 W. Veterans Blvd., Palmview, TX 78572 along with payment and a self-addressed, stamped envelope.4.

Close window