What do I do about noisy neighbors or too loud music?

Call the Police Department at 956-432-0303 and give them the address to where the noise is coming from.

You can remain anonymous if you desire. Also keep in mind that City Ordinance #, allows for music to be played Sunday – Thursday until 10:00 PM and Friday and Saturday until 12:00 AM (midnight).

If the noise is threatening or indicates violence, call 911.

Close window