FAQ Topic: Government

When and where are City Council meetings held?

The City Council meets regularly on the first (1st) and third (3rd) Tuesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. at Palmview City Hall Council Chambers located at 400 W. Veterans Blvd. Palmview, Texas 78572.

Where can I obtain a copy of the city council meeting agenda?

A physical copy of meeting agendas are posted on the bulletin board located outside the City Hall building which is a place convenient and readily accesible to the public.  The posting requirement is 72 hours prior to the start of each meeting as well as a requirement for posting on the city website if a … Continued

Where do I vote?

Since the City of Palmview contracts with Hidalgo County Elections Department for the conduct of city elections, we follow their approved voting locations.  Futher, since Hidalgo County provides for county-wide polling places, a voter is allowed to vote at any of their posted locations and he/she will receive the respective ballot of their residence address … Continued

How do I register to vote?

To register to vote, visit the Hidalgo County Elections’ Department website or call (956) 318-2570 as their office is in charge of voter registration for Hidalgo County.

Close window