FAQ Topic: Parks and Recreation FAQs

Can I reserve athletic fields?

The City of Palmview does allow for certain fields to be reserved. Please call our Parks & Rec at 956-432-0310 for more information on reserving or renting a field. 

Is alcohol allowed at city parks?

Per city ordinance, alcohol is prohibited at our Parks and Recreation locations. For private events, the organizer must have an alcohol / special event permit and the alcohol has to be served by someone with a TABC license.

Close window