FAQ Topic: Permits & licensing

What type of work does not require a permit?

You are not required to apply for a permit if you are doing non-structural work such as cosmetic work such as painting, papering, tiling, carpeting, cabinets, countertops, or similar finish work does not require a permit.

How can I apply for a permit?

You may go to City Hall Located At 400 W Veterans Blvd. The office Is open Monday-Friday 8:00am To 5:00pm or you may also apply via email by sending an email to  permits@cityofpalmviewtx.us

How do I register my vehicle?

It can be done in one of two ways: Online at  TxDMV – Vehicle Registration Renewal In Person at the Hidalgo County Assessor Collectors, click on the link for different locations throughout the county. Motor Vehicle Department | Hidalgo County, TX – Official Website

How do I get a copy of a birth certificate?

You can obtain a birth certificate at the Vital Statistics Department of the city of birth or the county. For births in Palmview, visit Hidalgo County Vital Statistics Department.

Close window