FAQ Topic: Property tax

How can I request an inspection?

 Inspections need to be requested 24 hrs. prior to the inspection. You may set up an inspection request using the following methods: Via call – call our office at 956-432-0300  Via email – send and email to permits@cityofpalmviewtx.us Make sure you provide the address of where inspection is needed, type of inspection you are requesting, … Continued

Who determines the value of my house?

The value of most property in Palmview is determined by the Hidalgo County Appraisal District, a separate governmental agency authorized by the Texas Legislature. The city does not set the value of your home. 

Close window