Welcome to our new website! Please give us feedback →

FAQ Topic: Permits & Code Enforcement FAQs

How can I apply for a permit?

You may go to City Hall Located At 400 W Veterans Blvd. The office Is open Monday-Friday 8:00am To 5:00pm or you may also apply via email by sending an email to  permits@cityofpalmviewtx.us

Do I need a permit for a garage sale?

Yes, a garage sale permit is required to be placed on site on the day/days it was issued for. Garage sales are only allowed at residential homes. They are $10.00 per day and you can obtain up to 4 garage sales per year.

What kind of project requires a permit?

 Carports, concrete slabs, porches, driveways, swimming pools, new homes, gazebos, additions, electrical, plumbing, irrigation, a/c mechanical. When you intend to construct, enlarge, alter, repair, move, convert, improve, demolish, or change the use of building or structure. Cosmetic work such as painting, papering, tiling, carpeting, cabinets, countertops, or similar finish work does not require a permit.

Close window