FAQ Topic: Services & safety

How do I find a hospital?

The nearest hospital is the Mission Regional Medical Center which is approximately 5 miles east of Palmview off of Interstate Highway 2 900 S. Bryan Rd, Mission, TX 78572

How do I pay my trash bill?

You can pay your trash bill three different ways. You can pay online. The first time you access your account, you will need your bill that shows the Account Number, and the last payment amount. There is a convenience fee to pay by credit card. In person in the lobby or drive thru at 400 … Continued

How do I discontinue trash service?

The City of Palmview requires one (1) day notice to end an account, and reason as to why you are canceling. You may call or come by City Hall to terminate your service.

What is the City of Palmview garbage rate?

The City of Palmview 2021-2022 garbage rates are listed as a monthly rate below, weekly residential service, and bulky item pick-up. Residential 1 bin – $22.00 2 bins – $29.57 3 bins – $47.50 Commercial 1 bin – $27.23 2 bins – $41.56 3 bins – $60.56

How do I obtain a copy of an crash report?

Complete the Crash Report Request Form Provide a copy of your photo ID For attorneys, insurance companies or other representatives, please provide a letter of authorization of a letter of representation for your client / insured. Turn in the above paperwork in person at the Palmview Police Department, or mail the information to 400 W. … Continued

Open Carry Texas?

The Open Carry law allows a license holder to “open carry” a holstered handgun or firearm, though gun laws are complex. We encourage residents to determine whether gun laws allow a person to openly carry a firearm at a particular location. To learn more about Open Carry, visit the Texas Department of Public Safety website. … Continued

What do I do about noisy neighbors or too loud music?

Call the Police Department at 956-432-0303 and give them the address to where the noise is coming from. You can remain anonymous if you desire. Also keep in mind that City Ordinance #, allows for music to be played Sunday – Thursday until 10:00 PM and Friday and Saturday until 12:00 AM (midnight). If the … Continued

How can I file a complaint on a police officer?

If you have a complaint, you may do the following: Come to the Police Department located at 400 W. Veterans Blvd. and speak with any supervisor. Fill out a Complaint Form available in the Police Department lobby or at City Hall. Download a Citizen’s Complaint Form (sworn affidavit) Each complaint will be reviewed and appropriate … Continued

Close window